a platform of CSR shared knowledge, best practices, awards and much more
The European Responsible Housing Initiative (ERHIN) is a
project implemented by DELPHIS, Housing Europe and the International Union of
Tenants, co-funded by the European Commission (DG Enterprise).
The project was implemented between April 2013 and October
2014, with a view to lead the way towards better embedding CSR in the social housing
sector, through awareness-raising, transfer of knowledge and tools and
stakeholder dialogue at European level.
ERHIN main components and deliverables:
- A European Roadmap, to develop CSR in the public, cooperative and social housing sector
- The Responsible Housing Awards, which gathered over 70 good practices and awarded 20 shortlisted projects and 5 finalists
- The European Responsible Housing Stakeholder Forum, comprising
organizations representing the sector’s main stakeholders, to define
collectively a common view on CSR in the sector.
- This website, which provides practical information and tools
for CSR implementation, and present initiatives carried out by housing
providers and professional federations.
- Communication and Visibility: newsletters, events and
publications to complement awareness-raising actions and inform the sector on
the project’s progress, while increasing the visibility of CSR in the social
and public housing sector.