European Responsible Housing Awards
The Jury assessed how the submitted “good practices” contributed to the applicant’s CSR
The main assessment criteria are the following:
- Stakeholder dialogue and Partnerships: How were stakeholders involved in the design and implementation?
- Awareness-raising and leadership: To what extent does it contribute to raise awareness on CSR, responsible housing and sustainable development?
- Transparency and accountability: To what extent is the organisation transparent /accountable on its commitments, actions and results relating to the proposed good practice?
- Operational implementation: Were some specific tools developed/used? How replicable is it?
- Assessment of the shared value created: To what extent/ how was the impact assessed?